Wednesday, July 2, 2008

60. The Sugar House


The next in the Tess Monaghan series, again, a good mystery. I have yet to actually figure out all of the twists and turns of these books before they are revealed in the end. I would suggest reading them in order - I skipped one because it wasn't in at the library and there are new recurring characters that I am in the dark about and it annoys me greatly.

Anyway, here's the description from B&N:

A nameless teenage girl was killed 14 months ago. The glue-sniffing youth who did the deed spent barely a month in prison before meeting the same fate. The dead boy's sister wants Tess Monaghan to find out why.

But first Tess must uncover the identity of the original victim. And once she does, the shocking revelation will make headlines across the country, and drag Tess down into a fetid and deadly swamp of power, dirty money, high-level political corruption, and sordid secrets.

No comments: