Tuesday, September 30, 2008

113. Just One Look


I think this was my least favorite of Harlan Coben's books, which is kinda sad cause it's my last. Like the others something dramatic from the past came back to greatly impact the present. But really, the dramatic thing from the past didn't seem all that dramatic to me. I just wasn't as drawn in my this storyline as I have been by the others. I did however enjoy that many minor characters or places keep showing up in all of the books.

Anyway, here's the description from B&N:

When Grace Lawson picks up a newly developed set of family photographs, there is a picture that doesn't belong-a photo from at least 20 years ago with a man in it who looks strikingly like her husband, Jack. And though Jack denies it, he disappears that night, taking the photo with him. Now, to save her family from a fierce, silent killer who will stop at nothing to get the photo, Grace must confront the dark corners of her own tragic past.

No comments: